Monday, November 6, 2017

Why Lucy Hale Quit Drinking & Started SoulCycle Workouts

Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale isn't interested in the Hollywood party lifestyle anymore. She quit drinking and is focused on being the best version of herself. Instead of partying, Lucy Hale prefers staying in with her dog Elvis and watching Big Little Lies. She also spends time working out.


Lucy Hale drinking eau de vie with crepe in Canada, no longer drinks alcohol
Instagram

Lucy Hale explained why she is no longer drinks alcohol. "I'm just always trying to surround myself with better people and be the best version of myself possible. I know it sounds obnoxious to hear people say that, but why not?" Lucy told Byrdie. She stressed that she has no interested in the Hollywood party lifestyle anymore.

So how would Lucy Hale rather spend her nights? She likes to stay home with her adorable maltipoo Elvis and catch up on HBO's Big Little Lies.

Lucy Hale is also focused on healthy living. Lucy is a huge fan of SoulCycle. (Lucy Hale even kicked off her 27th birthday with a SoulCycle workout).

Lucy Hale wanted to lose weight after seeing herself on a Pretty Little Liars episode. “I went through a phase that was almost like my freshman 15. It’s so weird to see your weight fluctuate on a TV show,” Lucy explained. (Lucy Hale has been dealing with a lot of scrutiny about her weight. Lucy recently slammed a Twitter user who called her anorexic. Lucy Hale also apologized after accusations that she fat-shamed herself on Instagram).

Lucy Hale credits SoulCycle for her body transformation. Lucy never expected to be a huge SoulCycle fan, though. “I go home, and my dad’s like, ‘You L.A. hippie with your crystals and your SoulCycle!’ I always used to make fun of those people, but now I think it’s just magic,” Lucy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment