Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Troian Bellisario Donating Old Books in Creative & Beautiful Way

Pretty Little Liars actress Troian Bellisario found a creative and generous way to donate her old books and brighten the day of someone else.

Troian Bellisario donated book "Big Dead Place: Inside the  Strange and Menacing World of Antarctica" in Canada
Instagram

Troian Bellisario leaned her copy of the book Big Dead Place: Inside the  Strange and Menacing World of Antarctica up against a tree at the park in Toronto, Ontario. She also included a personal note. She left the book there for someone to stumble upon, hopefully brightening someone's day.


"So I’m trying something new. I love to donate books (in bulk) when I am done with them but I thought when I have a single one maybe I could leave it in a beautiful place with a personal note to brighten someone’s day. So here is my first! #thisonesforyou hope whoever finds it enjoys it as much as I did," Troian Bellisario explained.

So if you're out and you find a book left in a beautiful place, maybe it came from Troian Bellisario!

This is such a great way to donate old books and spread happiness. Is anyone else going to try this creative way of donating books?

No comments:

Post a Comment