Thursday, June 22, 2017

PLL Stars Send Love to Their Fathers on Father’s Day

Over the weekend, the Pretty Little Liars cast sent their dads love on Father’s Day.

Lucy Hale, Aria on PLL, posted this beautiful photo of herself with her father (Preston Hale). Lucy posted this sweet caption “You taught me to have soul. I love you daddy.”

Lucy Hale with her father Preston Hale
Instagram

Ashley Benson, Hanna on PLL, shared this photo of herself with her father (Jeff Benson). She captioned it “To the one Ive always looked up to ❤️ happy Father's Day dad. Love you”.

A post shared by Ashley Benson (@ashleybenson) on


Troian Bellisario, Spencer on PLL, shared this photo and wrote “#happyfathersday to you Dad. Thank you for everything you did for me to make me who I am today and everything you continue to do. Here's to all the fathers who are heroes. Happy Father's Day to you all.” (Troian's father, Donald Bellisario, is a famous television producer).



Sasha Pieterse shared this adorable throwback photo and captioned it “#happyfathersday to the best dad anyone could ask for. You have always put me first and have sacrificed so much for me and to get me where I am today. Thank you for always being my biggest fan and loving me through every moment. I love you with all my heart! #babysasha".


Janel Parrish also shared a cute family throwback photo. “Happy Fathers Day, daddy. Forever my favorite man. 💕☺️💕” Janel wrote.

A post shared by Janel Parrish (@janelparrish) on

Brant Daugherty, Noel on PLL, shared this throwback photo. He wote “Thanks for being the best dad I ever could have asked for. Even with our questionable fashion choices. I miss you every day Dad”.


The PLL cast also sent love to their moms on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment