Tuesday, May 16, 2017

PLL Cast Show Love for Moms on Mother’s Day

Over the weekend, the Pretty Little Liars stars took to social media to show love to their moms on Mother’s Day.

Lucy Hale, Aria on PLL, shared this really sweet message to her mother: “I aspire to be as selfless and kind as you are, Momma. Your heart is the most special ting in the world. My life would be exponentially different without your love, support and understanding through life's ups and downs. So grateful I get to spend Mother's Day with you this year ! I love you to the moon and back. ❤️🙏🏼”.

PLL actress with her mom on Mother's Day
Instagram

 Ashley Benson, Hanna on PLL, posted this sweet photo of herself, her mom and her sister Shaylene with the caption “Happy Mother's Day to my mom ❤❤❤ wish I was there with you today. Love you!!!!!”.

PLL actress Ashley Benson with sister Shaylene and mom
Instagram

Shay Mitchell posted this photo taken on Mother’s Day and captioned it “So happy to have been able to spend some quality bonding time with my mom for Mother's Day at the most relaxing place of all (I mean massages AND sushi?! Yes please.)@tomoko_spa for the win! 🙌🏻🍣💕#TomokoSpa”.

PLL actress Shay Mitchell with her mom on Mother's Day eating sushi at the spa
Instagram

Sasha Pieterse, Alison on PLL, posted this Mother’s Day message: “Happy (belated) Mothers Day mama. I didn't post this yesterday because I was having too much fun with you, I didn't even have time 😉 Thank you for all that you have sacrificed, your unconditional love, and for teaching me that kindness isn't weakness, it's strength.
I love this photo. From the left: my beautiful Aunt Lee, my beautiful Grandmother, me...obviously, and my beautiful mom.
I hope everyone had an amazing#mothersday 💞”.


Troian Bellisario, Spencer on PLL, shared a photo of her mom with the caption "Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face" -George Eliot. @deborahmpratt You are distractingly beautiful but even greater than your beauty is your heart and the kindness, intelligence and grace that lie within. #happymothersday”.


Janel Parrish shared this throwback photo and wrote “Mama. Happy mommy day. We love you.”

A post shared by Janel Parrish (@janelparrish) on

And Keegan Allen, Toby on PLL, wrote this sweet message: “I really am a lucky man. My mother @jonesallenart has always been my best friend and confidant throughout my life. I am so grateful for you on this day and everyday.
Mommy Joanie,
You have made my life beautiful and continue to help me understand that gratitude is a key that turns the world. You inspire me with your artful eye, soothing voice and multifaceted talents. Environmentalist/Cancer survivor/artist/mountain girl...but my very own and one and only mommy HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMS”.

A post shared by Keegan Allen📸 (@keeoone) on

No comments:

Post a Comment