Monday, September 25, 2017

Ian Harding Talks About Sasha Pieterse on 'Dancing with the Stars'

The Pretty Little Liars cast was quick to congratulate Sasha Pieterse on Twitter when it was announced that Sasha was joining the Dancing with the Stars cast. However, PLL actor Ian Harding (Ezra Fitz) hadn't tweeted anything. Turns out Ian didn't even know Sasha was going to be on DWTS. Watch Ian Harding's reaction to the exciting news. Plus, watch Sasha Pieterse's surprised reaction to hearing that Ian Harding thinks she would be good at hip-hop.


Ian Harding was surprised to learn from a red carpet reporter that Sasha Pieterse is competing in season 25 of Dancing with the Stars. Ian has been under a rock for a while. He's been avoiding social media as much as possible. "And then the next thing I know it's my birthday and people are like, 'It's your birthday.' And I'm like, 'Yes, it is. That's right.'" (See the birthday wishes the PLL cast sent Ian Harding's way on his birthday).

Ian Harding is excited for his Pretty Little Liars co-star. "It's a side of her that we haven't really seen. I've never really seen her dance in public, so I think that can be a good showing off of her talent," Ian said.

Ian Harding admitted that he hasn't watched Dancing with the Stars in a long time. He wondered if Sasha Pieterse has to do all types of dancing, like ballroom and hip hop.

When asked what Ian thinks Sasha's best dance will be, he answered "There's something so classic about her. I feel like she could really rock it in a classical sort of jazz or ballroom, but I bet hip-hop could be something she could excel at."



Sasha Pieterse was surprised when she heard that Ian Harding thought she'd be good at hip-hop.

"Really? I mean listen, I've known him for a long time and I don't think he's ever seen me do that before, but I mean, thank you. That makes me really nervous," Sasha said.

Sasha Pieterse's dancing pro partner Gleb Savchenko mentioned that they having tried hip-hop yet, but he knows that she's got some moves up her sleeve.

"Oh, Ian. I love him so much," Sasha Pieterse said of her PLL castmate.


Do you think Ian Harding is right? Does Sasha Pieterse seem like she'd be really good at hip-hop?

Watch Sasha Pieterse on Dancing with the Stars on Mondays at 8 PM ET/PT on ABC. Vote for Sasha Pieterse after each episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment