Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dre Davis Talks Sara Harvey’s Death

Sara Harvey wasn’t a popular PLL character and she ended up dead at the end of episode 7x06 “Wanted: Dead or Alive”. Unfortunately, she died before the Liars could get some answers out of her. Sara hinted at someone the Liars should fear, but she didn’t get a chance to name anyone specifically. Actress Dre Davis, who plays Sara Harvey on PLL, talked about the death of her character.


Dre Davis was asked about Sara Harvey’s alliance with Jenna Marshall. “I think there was some kind of impetus behind her joining with Jenna, but I don’t think it came from naïvety. I think she was trying to balance her loyalty to the Liars and Emily with the need to get answers. I never really thought she was naive, but I definitely think she got screwed” Dre told TVLine.

However, Dre never expected her character to have any sort of redemption before her death. She knows her character did a lot to screw over the Liars. “I never expected any kind of redemption, to be honest. There was one day on set where Shay [Mitchell] was like, ‘Wow, we’ve really done so much s–t to you,’ and I was like, ‘Well, I’ve done s–t to you, too!’ I don’t think Sara really deserved much. I mean, she lost the use of her hands, but everybody ends up with scars in Rosewood” Dre explained.

Dre was tight-lipped about the possibility of seeing Sara Harvey in flashbacks on PLL. Dre also couldn’t give any hints about who murdered Sara Harvey, since she doesn’t know the answer to that. In fact, she didn’t even know her character was going to be killed off until she read the script at the table read.

How did you feel when Sara Harvey was killed on PLL? Any theories on who killed her and why? Comment below with your thoughts and theories!

No comments:

Post a Comment