Monday, August 17, 2015

PLL Cast Wins at Teen Choice Awards 2015

The PLL cast won numerous awards at the Teen Choice Awards 2015.  The show Pretty Little Liars won Choice TV Show: Drama and the cast won individual awards.

A photo posted by Janel Parrish (@janelparrish) on

Here’s a clip of Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Janel Parrish, Tyler Blackburn and Vanessa Ray accepting the award for Choice TV Show: Drama.


Lucy Hale won Choice TV Actress: Drama, beating out fellow PLL cast mate Shay Mitchell for the award.  Lucy wore a gorgeous blue dress to the award show.


Ashley Benson won Choice Summer TV Star: Female

 

Tyler Blackburn won Choice Summer TV Star: Male


Ian Harding won Choice TV Actor: Drama


And "A" won for Choice TV Villian


Here’s a backstage glimpse of the seating arrangements for the PLL cast:


Janel Parrish and Lucy Hale:

A photo posted by Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) on
Janel Parrish took a selfie on the blue carpet:


Sasha Pieterse, who was nominated for Choice TV: Scene Stealer, did not attend the award ceremony. Neither did Troian Bellisario, who was nominated for Choice Summer TV Star: Female.

Troian thanked fans for voting for her and wrote “Hey guys! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been voting for this years #TCA I am so honored to be nominated at the #teenchoiceawards I am so thrilled that some of my best friends and favorite people have been too! I wish I could be there but I had to work today on one of my own projects (so excited to share soon) but my heart is with my #pll family. Best of luck @lucyhale @shaym @itsashbenzo @sashapieterse27 @janelparrish @keeoone @tylerjblackburn @ianmharding and a huge hug to my love @vrayskull congratulations @imarleneking you've created such a wonderful world and everyone in it deserves to be celebrated for all their hard hard work. I love you all. And especially our fans. Which are the best in the world.”

Congrats to Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn and Ian Harding for their Teen Choice Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment