Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Julian Morris Ready to Return to PLL

Julian Morris (Wren on PLL) has been busy filming Hand of God, but he’s ready to return to PLL anytime. 

Julian tweeted a promise to be back on PLL soon.  “So, I’m not Charles. But I will get up to mischief in #HandofGod. And I promise, Wren will be back before PLL is out,” he tweeted.



Julian’s even willing to be in a PLL movie, if the rumors of a PLL movie ever come true.  “I know there’s been talk of a movie, and I know Wren is very much alive in the PLL universe.  Could he come back? Absolutely. Have I spoken with Marlene about coming back? Yes, absolutely,” Julian told Zap2it.

Credit: Instagram
Some PLL fans were disappointed that Wren wasn’t “A” in the summer finale “Game Over, Charles.”  It’s been a while since we’ve seen his character on the show.  If you need a Julian Morris fix, you may want to watch him in Hand of God.

Julian thinks PLL fans may like his Amazon show Hand of God.  “I’m hoping that the fans that have grown up on [Pretty Little Liars] will come to a show like Hand of God.  What attracted me to the pilot of Pretty Little Liars is similar to what attracted me to Hand of God — it’s this ultimate whodunnit. There’s no ‘A’ in this show, but there’s cliffhangers and all the thrills we experience from watching Pretty Little Liars. So just as I made the transition to Hand of God, I’m hoping the PLL fanbase will as well,” Julian said.

If you want to check out Julian Morris in Hand of God, it premieres September 4 on Amazon.  Coincidentally, Elizabeth McLaughlin, who portrays Lesli Stone on PLL, is also in the cast of Hand of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment