Friday, August 31, 2018

Lucy Hale Gets Matching Tattoo with Sister To Honor her Grandmother

Actress Lucy Hale got another matching tattoo with her older sister Maggie to honor their late grandmother.


Lucy Hale and sister Maggie matching "I love you" tattoos in grandmother's handwriting
Instagram

"Nothing says sisterly bonding more than permanently tattooing your body. After years of wanting our grandmothers writing, we did it ! Our Grammy was our favorite person & now she’s even more a part of us. Also, my sister is a badass who raises two kids, teaches combat classes AND goes on tattoo runs with her baby sister 💃🏻 Also, ouch. This one hurt," Lucy Hale explained.

The tattoo says “I love you” in their late grandmother’s cursive handwriting. The matching tattoos celebrate both their bond as sisters and their connection to their late grandmother. They got the tattoos on their left arms.

This isn't Lucy Hale's first tattoo. She has quite a few, including the Pretty Little Liars tattoo the cast got on their "shh" fingers to commemorate the show after it came to an end. Lucy Hale also got a light bulb tattoo after the final season of PLL wrapped.

This is actually the second matching tattoo Lucy Hale got with her sister to honor their grandmother. They also have a tattoo of a sun. "I have a little, tiny sun that I got with my sister in honor of our grandmother," Lucy told Refinery29.

Lucy also described some of her other tattoos. "Then one under my boob that says ‘Courage to your heart,’ which is a C.S. Lewis quote,” Hale told Refinery29 last year. “I have a moon I got recently, no meaning, I just wanted it. Then I have a Bible quote. And I have an eye that Dr. Woo just did. It’s the evil eye to ward off evil. I like tattoos.”

Lucy Hale also got a small elephant tattoo after a recent trip to Cambodia.

Love Lucy Hale's newest "I love you" tattoo! Which one of Lucy Hale's tattoos is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment