Saturday, July 1, 2017

Lucy Hale Gets New Light Bulb Tattoo

Actress Lucy Hale, Aria on Pretty Little Liars, has a new tattoo of a light bulb on the back of her arm. Lucy Hale got the tattoo before the PLL series finale aired, so it might be symbolic of her new chapter in life.

Actress Lucy Hale light bulb tattoo on back of arm
Instagram

“Be the light. Thank you @_dr_woo_ for my new tattoo that's my new favorite 💡💡💡 I also feel the need to apologize to my mom every time I get a tattoo...sorry momma! 😬” Lucy Hale captioned the photo.

Lucy Hale got her tattoo done by celebrity tattoo artist Dr. Woo, who has a hidden studio inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles.

Lucy Hale has a few tattoos, including a Pretty Little Liars tattoo (an ‘A’ for Aria on her “shh” finger). (Check out photos of the Liars getting their characters’ first initials tattooed on their “shh” fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment