Saturday, January 13, 2018

Lucy Hale & Ashley Benson Share Nutrition Tips

Pretty Little Liars actresses Lucy Hale (Aria Montgomery) and Ashley Benson (Hanna Marin) shared some nutrition tips. Find out what Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson eat to feel good throughout the day.

Ashley Benson eats a sandwich
Ashley Benson's Instagram


Ashley Benson likes to drink smoothies for breakfast. She didn't mind sharing her go-to recipe for a filling morning smoothie. If you like peanut butter, you should definitely try Ashley Benson's smoothie.

"For smoothies, I’m obsessed with peanut butter. I’ll get a smoothie with one banana, almond milk and a tablespoon of peanut butter for breakfast and it will keep me really full, it’s so delicious. For coffee, I do black coffee with coconut milk."


Lucy Hale's diet includes healthy choices like whole and raw foods, but she also occasionally splurges. "I definitely feel my best when I’m eating whole and raw foods and good protein. But I also believe that life is short and you should eat what you want (in moderation)," Lucy Hale shared with W Magazine.

Lucy Hale eats a donut, wearing eyeglasses and a hat
Lucy Hale's Instagram


Great nutrition tips from PLL stars Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson! (Ashley Benson also took the Teami Blends 30 Day Detox last year).

No comments:

Post a Comment