Thursday, November 16, 2017

Why Ashley Benson Had Horrible Hair on PLL Season 3

Pretty Little Liars actress Ashley Benson shared why she had "horrible hair" on season 3 of PLL. She also revealed that firemen helped her deal with an emergency wardrobe malfunction at an awards show. Plus, Ashley Benson shared her love for the show Broad City and chatted about her Prive Revaux sunglasses line. (Check out the new Prive Revaux Icon Sunglasses Collection).

Hanna Marin's "Bad Hair" On PLL Season 3


Ashley Benson's PLL character Hanna Marin was always fashionable. Hanna's outfits were stylish and her hair and makeup were on point. However, Ashley Benson said she had horrible hair in season 3. The reason? A botched hair dye experience.

“My biggest hair regret was when I tried to bleach my hair and then the person who did, basically bleached my whole head off and I lost all my hair. You can see it in season three of PLL. I have really bad hair,” Ashley Benson spilled.

Ashley Benson, Hanna Marin on Pretty Little Liars, Had Horrible Hair on PLL Season 3



Ashley Benson's Memorable Wardrobe Malfunctions


Ashley Benson also revealed some wardrobe malfunctions. Ashley Benson always looks stunning on the red carpet, but it's not always easy to look red carpet ready.

Ashley Benson wore a gorgeous blush, silk  Juan Carlos Obando slip gown to the MuchMusic Awards last year. She looked amazing on the red carpet, but she nearly had a wardrobe disaster with that dress.

A post shared by Ashley Benson (@ashleybenson) on

“Silk wrinkles really, really easily and when I got out of the car it was completely ruined. So then I took the dress off in the car — was literally naked. I took a robe got out on the red carpet. Ran to a fire station with my publicist, had all the fireman get hot water for me. I put all these towels under hot water, and my publicist got all my wrinkles out and all the fireman were staring at me and I was like, ‘Can you not be in here when I’m about to change'. Then I came out in my gown, and it was like a really big deal. I was greeted by all these fireman.”

However, Ashley Benson's worst wardrobe malfunction involved red leather pants. Ashley had a pair of red leather pants that she was obsessed with them. One day she surprised her friend by running up to him and jumping on him. Her red leather pants split and ripped open. "Everything was out" and she had nothing to change into.

Luckily, a friend lived down streets, so Ashley raided her closet to find something to wear to a party. Ashley Benson's friend was much taller than her, so nothing fit her. Ashley borrowed a dress, but it looked like she was wearing a trash bag. Ashley made it work by wrapping a flannel around it.

“Don’t ever try to jump on people when you’re wearing leather pants," Ashley Benson warns.

Ashley Benson Obsessed with Broad City



Ashley Benson binged watched Comedy Central's Broad City and thinks it's "the best show in the world. I've watched every episode four times".

Ashley is such a big fan of Broad City that she wants to meet the cast. "I'm obsessed and I want to meet them. I'm going to look for them in New York City and I'm gonna be their best friends. Not creepy at all," Ashley Benson joked.


Ashley Benson's Prive Revaux Sunglasses Collection


Ashley Benson was dying to tell fans about her new sunglasses line with Prive Revaux. She's very excited for her fans to see it. (Check out Ashley Benson's Prive Revaux Sunglasses Collection here).


Ashley Benson is wearing The Feminist sunglasses in the photo above.


So why did Ashley Benson team up with Prive Revaux? Ashley Benson wanted to "just being able to have something that relates to my fans. They can now afford really cool sunglasses that I like and they don’t have to worry about spending thousands of dollars and losing them. That sold it for me," Ashley Benson told People.




No comments:

Post a Comment