Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Troian Bellisario Turns 32 & PLL Cast Send Birthday Wishes

Troian Bellisario celebrated her 32nd birthday on October 28, 2017 and the Pretty Little Liars cast sent her birthday love on social media.

Shay Mitchell, Emily on PLL, shared a photo from Troian Bellisario's Italian bachelorette vacation and tweeted "Happy birthday to my sweet, hilarious, insanely talented big sis. I love you so much, T! 💕🎂".

PLL actresses Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell in Italy for bachelorette vacation
Twitter

Ashley Benson, Hanna on PLL, shared this photo and wrote "Happy birthday my angel @sleepinthegardn missing you and your hugs. I love you".

Ashley Benson and Troian Bellisario hugging. Birthday wishes
Instagram

Sasha Pieterse, Alison on PLL, shared this throwback photo from the Pretty Little Liars set and captioned it "Even my 12 y.o. self knew how special you were back then and never could I have imagined the journey and adventures we would experience together. You are such a beautiful, strong, graceful, loyal human and I am so thankful to know you. Happy (one day late) birthday @sleepinthegardn ❤️ I love you!"


Troian Bellisario and Sasha Pieterse throwback to filming pilot of "Pretty Little Liars"
Instagram

Pretty Little Liars showrunner Marlene King shared this beautiful photo of Troian Bellisario and wrote "I'm late to this birthday party but my love and respect for this human continues to expand my heart. T, you set the bar high in every thing you do and every choice you make. I'm inspired by your journey on this planet. I love you. @sleepinthegardn ❤️❤️❤️ Mar".

A post shared by Marlene King (@imarleneking) on

Hope Troian Bellisario had a great 32nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment