Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lucy Hale Celebrates Her 28th Birthday with Cake & PLL Cast Send Birthday Wishes

The beautiful and talented Lucy Hale, who plays Aria Montgomery on Pretty Little Liars, celebrated her 28th birthday yesterday. Lucy took a moment to show gratitude for everything she has in her life. And Lucy Hale’s PLL co-stars showed her some birthday love on social media.

Lucy Hale celebrates her 28th birthday with cake on the set of her show 'Life Sentence'
Instagram

Lucy Hale shared this photo and wrote:

“•  28! πŸ™πŸΌπŸŽ‚ this picture is a perfect depiction of how I feel today. This last year was incredibly challenging, yet equally as fulfilling. I closed a huge chapter of my life and I'm moving on to the next phase and I could not be more grateful. My life is filled with beautiful family and friends, an angel of a dog, a job I thank God for, a passionate support system (you guys!) and many other blessings. Sometimes I don't know how I deserve the life I've been given, but I promise to never take anything for granted. Thank you all for sharing many birthdays with me and for joining me on my journey. I wish I could share cake with all of you! ❤️ πŸ“Έ: @byrdiebeauty”.

A post shared by Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) on


Troian Bellisario, Spencer on PLL, wrote this birthday message to Lucy Hale: “Goose, I'm so excited to welcome you to 28. It's an awesome age and you already wear it beautifully. You exude grace, beauty, intellect and a blinding talent. (you're also a total dork in the best way). Enjoy this Spin around the sun. I know it will be filled with laughter, success and joy!”

Actresses Lucy Hale and Troian Belliario (Sparia, Trucy)
Instagram

Sasha Pieterse, Alison on PLL, wrote this sweet message to Lucy. “Happy birthday Luc ❤️ I hope you have an incredible day and I can't wait to celebrate you beautiful lady πŸŽ‰”.
 
PLL actresses Lucy Hale and Sasha Pieterse
Instagram

Ian Harding, Ezra on PLL, posted this Ezria/Lucian photo with the caption “YO REMEMBER THAT TIME WE SPENT 7 WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER ON A TV SHOW AND IT WAS GREAT AND TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND YOU'RE THE BEST AND SEE YOU SOON?!?!!?? (Miss ya, Happy Day of Birth.)”

PLL actors Lucy Hale and Ian Harding (Ezria, Lucian)
Instagram

Marlene King, PLL showrunner, shared this beautiful photo of Lucy Hale. Marlene wrote “My #WCW is the birthday girl @lucyhale. You light up every room you enter and I feel lucky and proud to call you my friend. Happy Birthday, Luce. ❤️πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’š❤”.

'Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale gets birthday wishes from cast for 28th bday
Instagram

Other Pretty Little Liars actresses celebrated birthdays earlier this year. Sasha Pieterse celebrated her 21st birthday in Las Vegas. And the PLL cast sent Shay Mitchell tons of love on her 30th birthday.

Hope Lucy Hale had a wonderful 28th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment