Monday, December 19, 2016

PLL Cast Sends Ashley Benson Happy Birthday Wishes on her 27th Birthday

Ashley Benson, Hanna on PLL, turned 27 yesterday and it looked like she had fun on her birthday. She rocked pink hair and lacy black cat ears while she hung out with her friends. The PLL cast took to social media to send Ashley Benson happy birthday messages.

PLL actress Ashley Benson 27th birthday with dyed pink hair and cat ears
Instagram

Ashley Benson celebrated her birthday with her friends (model Marianne Fonseca and model Hailey Baldwin).

A photo posted by Ashley Benson (@itsashbenzo) on

Shay Mitchell, Emily on PLL, shared this Buttahbenzo photo. She also included this sweet message:

“To my little sis on her birthday - PLL has given me so many things I'm thankful for but you are easily at the top of that list. Having experienced something so life changing together has bonded us in a way that's impossible to describe, and I am forever grateful you were by my side the entire time (literally ๐Ÿ˜ฌ). We have spent so many early mornings and late nights together and it's those moments, those exhausted, delirious, and hilarious moments I can't wait to look back on in five years and tell our kids about years after that. I know this next year of your life will be your best yet and I am so lucky to be along for the ride. I love you Benz and I'm so thankful you were born. - Buttah ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘ญ #buttahbenzo”.

A photo posted by Shay Mitchell (@shaym) on

Troian Bellisario, Spencer on PLL, shared this photo with the message “To the kid. The blonde one. The littlest sister. Benzo. Smash. The Christina to my Vicky. @itsashbenzo This picture perfectly encapsulates us. Dying of laughter from a moment of total mind melding. What we walked through, the best of it and the worst of it, we got through it because we did it together. You made me a better actor with every scene. You made me cry with laughter from every outtake. And you saved my spirit more than once or twice in the in between. I love you babe. I hope you're giving them hell in the city. I miss you. Happy birthday. ๐ŸŽˆ”.



Lucy Hale, Aria on PLL, tweeted “Happy Birthday Benzo. 12 years I've known you and life is only growing sweeter. ❤️❤️❤️ @AshBenzo”.

The PLL boys also sent Ashley Benson birthday messages.

Tyler Blackburn, Ashley’s on-screen love Caleb, tweeted “HBD to the baddest bitch in the game. You are beautiful inside + out. ❤️ you always and wishing you the best day babe!! @AshBenzo ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฐ”.


Ian Harding, Ezra on PLL, posted this Pretty Little Liars behind-the-scenes photo and wrote “Benson, here's a photo of you as hefty Hanna, my favorite kind of Hanna. I'm so happy you done got birthed on this day many moons ago, because without you, my life would be a little less bright, and my loins a little less sore from the number of crotch shots you've dealt me with your fists of steel. Much love and happy birthday you beautiful monster.”

A photo posted by Ian Harding. (@ianmharding) on

Keegan Allen, Toby on PLL, shared this photo and wrote “Hbd. Thank you for being alive and our life-changing adventures. Also our quiet nights roaming hallways like ghosts and getting into trouble. And all the art. ❤️”.


PLL showrunner Marlene King tweeted “Every time I watch it gets better. Happy Birthday, Angel Ash. Retweet if you want to see the #BenzMar show. Or should we call it #BenzoMar”, along with video footage of herself and Ashley having fun at Troian Bellisario’s wedding.



PLL director Norman Buckley actually hung out with Ashley Benson on her birthday. He posted this photo and captioned it “Hanging with my beloved Ashley Benson on her 27th birthday. Love this lady so much. I think we knew each other in some previous life. Bonded.”

A photo posted by Norman Buckley (@norbuck) on

Hope Ashley Benson had a wonderful 27th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment