Tuesday, February 2, 2016

PLL 6x14 Sneak Peek: Hanna Ready to Tell Mom & Jordan the Truth

Hanna doesn’t want to keep secrets from her fiancĂ©, so she’s ready to tell him that she erased The Radley’s surveillance camera footage.  Here’s Hanna talking to Emily about Jordan in this sneak peek of Pretty Little Liars episode 6x14 “New Guys, New Lies”.

Hanna and Caleb may have had an epic relationship, but it seems like Hanna really is happy with Jordan.  “Ever since I’ve been back here, all I’ve done is spin and twirl.  And with Jordan, I don’t spin and I don’t twirl” Hanna tells Emily.  “He keeps me grounded and I really like how that feels.”

Hanna has been honest with Jordan about her past, so she regrets lying to him about the hotel’s security tapes.  Hanna is ready to tell both her mom and Jordan that she was responsible for deleting the footage.  She just hopes Jordan will still want to marry her after she comes clean.


Other PLL 6x14 Sneak Peeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment