Saturday, December 19, 2015

PLL Cast Sends Birthday Wishes to Ashley Benson

Ashley Benson (Hanna on PLL) turned 26 yesterday and the entire Pretty Little Liars cast sent her birthday wishes on social media.

Shay Mitchell (Emily) posted a ButtahBenzo photo and wrote “Happy Birthday to my one and only... My "mewnie", the Benzo to my Buttah, lil one, blondie and one of my closest friends. I love you to the moon and back and can't wait to celebrate your old age!!! #yourecatchinguptome !!! 👵🏻❤️👵🏽”.

A photo posted by Shay Mitchell (@shaym) on

Lucy Hale (Aria) posted this photo of the two of them and captioned it “My longest girlfriend out in LA. Happy birthday @itsashbenzo ❤️ no one makes me laugh harder during the middle of a scene than you.”

A photo posted by Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) on


Troian Bellisario (Spencer) posted a photo of herself, Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell.  Troian wrote “Happiest of birthdays to my littlest sister. You may be the youngest but you have taught me so much in this life. @itsashbenzo you inspire me to be stronger, more honest and live, laugh and love in the moment. And you do it all by being the most beautiful, talented, smart and badass babe, you do it by being you, 100%. It is such an honor to be your friend. Xx”.



Sasha Pieterse (Alison) also sent birthday wishes to Ashley, tweeting “Happy birthday pretty lady @ashbenzo xx see you soon! #fbf”.


Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) had a sweet birthday message for his on-screen love.  “26 candles for this beautiful light @itsashbenzo. Not enough words to describe the impact you've had on my life. Our moments, laughter and memories live in my heart forever. Happy birthday babe!” he wrote.

Ian Harding (Ezra) posted this photo with the message “Happy birthday to this beauty. You are a goddess among men, and can make even the blurriest of selfies (such as this) shine all the brighter. @itsashbenzo”.

A photo posted by Ian Harding. (@ianmharding) on


And Brendan Robinson (Lucas) tweeted this throwback photo of Lucas and Hanna.  He wrote “Happy Birthday to the one and only @AshBenzo! Hope it's a great one Ash!”.


Ashley Benson posted this adorable video of herself singing “Happy Birthday” when she was little.

A video posted by Ashley Benson (@itsashbenzo) on


Hope Ashley Benson had an amazing 26th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment