Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Troian Bellisario!

Troian Bellisario, who plays Spencer Hastings on Pretty Little Liars, turns 29 today. 

Credit: Troian Bellisario's Instagram


Lucy Hale, who plays Aria on PLL, tweeted “Happy birthday to the very brilliant, very beautiful @SleepintheGardn ! You are so loved !  Enjoyyyyy”

Keegan Allen, who plays her on-screen boyfriend Toby Cavanaugh, tweeted “HBD my beautiful everything. Troian, Wishing you the best best day ever with love. You inspire us all in ways you can't imagine :) @sleepinthegardn on #Trix400 film #lifelovebeauty film scan Everyone wish her a HBD”.

Shay Mitchell, Emily on PLL, tweeted “Wishing @SleepintheGardn the happiest of all birthdays! Feeling very lucky to get to spend it with you today at work!”

Nolan North, who plays Spencer’s dad Peter Hastings on PLL, tweeted “Happy Birthday to my TV daughter, @SleepintheGardn Yes...I like you more than Melissa. That IS her name, right?”.

Troian tweeted back “@nolan_north I KNEW IT! I knew it I knew it!”.

Hope Troian Bellisario had a great birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment