Saturday, April 1, 2023

Lucy Hale Celebrates her Dog's Seventh Birthday

Actress Lucy Hale took to Instagram to celebrate her maltipoo's birthday! How old is Lucy Hale's dog? He's now officially seven years old!

Lucy Hale wrote a beautiful birthday tribute to her dog. "It’s my soulmates 7th birthday ! love this dog so much it physically hurts and makes me unhinged! Elvy has helped me in my darkest moments & amplified the joy in my happiest all while providing more expressions than most humans. He’s my constant reminder to forgive myself, to love myself unconditionally, and to take that nap. Luxating patella and an under active thyroid never looked better buddy ! I love you in this lifetime and all the others 🌌" she wrote.

Lucy Hale also shared a beautiful video of clips of her and her dog together. Cute photos of Elvis are shown as the Betty Who song "I Love You Always Forever" plays in the background. Prepare for cuteness overload as you watch Elvis walking in little dog booties, Elvis refusing to move during a walk, Elvis looking adorable in a hoodie, Elvis proudly standing on the table, Elvis falling asleep in the car and lots of videos of Elvis cuddling with Lucy and giving her sweet kisses.


Happy Birthday Elvis! Hope you loved your birthday celebration with Lucy Hale!

You May Also Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment