Sunday, June 10, 2018

Lucy Hale's Connects with Late Grandmother on "Hollywood Medium"

Actress Lucy Hale joins the long list of celebrities who have got a psychic reading from clairvoyant Tyler Henry. Tyler Henry, the star of Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry, channeled Lucy Hale's late grandmother during her first ever reading. It was particularly meaningful for Lucy, since she always feels her grandmother's presence.

Lucy Hale talks late grandmother on "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry"


Tyler immediately got an image of a woman dancing, which he re-enacted for Lucy. Lucy immediately knew what the dance meant. "I have a photograph framed of my grandmother with friends, and they're all doing that," she said. It's a photo of her grandmother with her cheerleading squad and it's Lucy's favorite photo of her grandmother. "It's the greatest photo of all time," she said.

"That blew my mind!" Lucy later said. "I have the photo. It's in my house. I got it framed. I definitely felt like I was with her today. But then again, I always feel close to her."

Lucy Hale's grandmother in cheerleader uniform

Tyler also revealed that Lucy Hale's grandmother always believed Lucy would be successful. He got an image of puppets and Lucy knew what it referred to.

"My grandmother had this chest in her house with a bunch of toys. It was like a cloth, like, I don't know if it was duck or a pig but I would always play with it."

"She's bringing me to that time in your life and she already felt like you were going to be something special, even back then. There is something about you at that younger age that she was able to identify. She kind of believed in you before you even believed in yourself," Tyler explained.

That didn't come as a surprise to Lucy, since she always felt that her grandmother believed in her. "Me and my sister talk about it all the time. We wish she could be here to see what I've done. I don't think many people thought in my family that it would be what it is. But I always think she did," Lucy shared.

You can watch Lucy Hale on the full episode of Hollywood Medium on Amazon, which also includes Youtuber Tyler Oakley and actress Selma Blair.

You Also May Like:
Lucy Hale ate a fried tarantula in Cambodia
Lucy Hale had crush on PLL co-star Ian Harding


No comments:

Post a Comment