Saturday, February 24, 2018

Lucy Hale Inspired by Selena Gomez to Go Blonde?

Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale has been experimenting with her hairstyles lately. She's been loving her hair short, but will she go blonde next? Lucy Hale is looking for some hair inspiration and she loves actress Selena Gomez's new blonde hair.


Lucy Hale hairstyle: short ombre hair with waves
Instagram

It's the perfect time for Lucy Hale to experiment with her hair. She recently finished filming season one of her new CW show Life Sentence.

“I’m getting my hair done in like a week, and I don’t know what I’m going to do but it will probably be something drastic because I don’t have to film for a little bit,” Lucy Hale told People while she was at a luncheon to celebrate the launch of Coach’s limited-edition collaboration with Disney.

Actress and singer Selena Gomez debuted her blonde hair at the American Music Awards and Lucy Hale thought Selena looked amazing.

A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on
“I could be coming out with a different color. I have to do something different because I get so bored. I saw Selena [go blonde] and she looked so good. I was like ‘Yes!’ That was good inspiration. When it comes to beauty, I would try anything,” Lucy explained.

Would love to see Lucy Hale try out blonde hair next. Just hope fans don't mistake Lucy Hale for Selena Gomez again! Lucy Hale said one time a fan thought she was Selena Gomez, but she didn't have the heart to correct the fan.

Lucy Hale isn’t the only Liar experimenting with new hairstyles now that Pretty Little Liars is over. Troian Bellisario dyed her hair pink right before she took off on her honeymoon. Ashley Benson also dyed her hair pink, though it was more of a hot pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment