Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cast Reacts to Sasha Pieterse's Shocking Elimination from DWTS Week 5

Sasha Pieterse was shockingly eliminated from Dancing with the Stars in week 5. Sasha was sent home after she danced a romantic Rumba to "Kiss the Girl" from Disney's The Little Mermaid. (Watch her magical Rumba here). Find out what Sasha Pieterse's DWTS co-stars thought of her elimination. Also, read Sasha Pieterse's emotional letter explaining how Dancing with the Stars helped her become stronger and more confident.


On the red carpet after the show, some of the Dancing with the Stars contestants expressed their shock and sadness that Sasha Pieterse was eliminated.

Violinist Lindsey Stirling has grown close to Sasha Pieterse during their time together on Dancing with the Stars. Lindsey was sad that her friend was eliminated so soon.

"I am so surprised. Sasha and I clicked really early on. She's been one of my good buddies on the show that I just usually find backstage. I think she glows when she dances. I'm shocked that she's gone and I'm so sad," Lindsey Stirling said on the red carpet after the show.

Dancing pro Mark Ballas was also surprised. He said "Seeing Sasha go, I was shocked".

Nikki Bella (professional WWE wrestler, actress, and model) said it was beyond surprising to see Sasha Pieterse go home. "I was even shocked to see them in the bottom two. Sasha's such an amazing person. She's just lights up a room when she walks in it. She is so kind. And her and Gleb, I thought were amazing partners and I thought they just did amazing work. So it was really sad to see her go tonight."

Gleb Savchenko, Sasha Pieterse's Dancing with the Stars partner, thanked Sasha on Instagram.

"I want to thank my great partner @sashapieterse27 and my wonderful @dancingabc family and especially all my loyal fans for the support throughout #Season25. As always, it was a most memorable experience!🙏 #dwts#thankyou".


Gleb followed it up with another post expressing how proud he was of Sasha. He wrote " I’m so proud of @sashapieterse27 she really wanted to learn and has worked so hard so she was a dream partner I’m gutted this journey is over but it was great whilst it lasted #teamAteam 🙏🏼".

Sasha Pieterse wrote an incredibly heartfelt message that she posted to Instagram. Sasha thanked fans for voting for her. She also thanked her dancing pro partner, Gleb, for restoring her confidence and making her stronger. She knows she'll be friends with Gleb for the rest of her life. Sasha also graciously cheered on the remaining contestants, whom she considers her friends.

Sasha Pieterse wrote: " This has been a very emotional 24 hours. I just wanted to thank everyone who voted and supported us. We are so grateful for you! Thank you for keeping us around for 5 amazing weeks! I loved performing for you guys and I had an absolute blast! Gleb, you have made me a stronger person and you’ve helped me restore confidence in myself. For that I’m forever grateful :) But not only that, I am so thankful to have had you as a teacher and partner, I wouldn’t have traded you for anyone else. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you, you have a lifelong friend in me. Thank you @dancingabc for the platform to tell my story and for all of the wonderful memories. Cheers to all of the contestants who are my dear friends! I’m proudly supporting all of you ❤️ See you all soon! #dwts #teamateam".

Disappointed that Sasha Pieterse was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars so soon, but it's wonderful to hear how DWTS has impacted her life. Being on the show restored her confidence and she gained a lifelong friend. Couldn't be happier for her and everything she's accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment