Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lucy Hale Takes “Which Riverdale Character Are You” Quiz

Are you a fan of the CW show Riverdale (based on the characters by Archie Comics)? Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale is. Lucy Hale took a quiz to find out which Riverdale character she is. Find out her quiz results!

Lucy Hale tweeted “Me: "I've got a million things to get done." Me: "let me go do the quiz that tells me which Riverdale character I am".



Lucy Hale also shared the results of the Riverdale quiz. She got Veronica Lodge. Veronica Lodge, played by actress Camila Mendes, is “an intelligent, confident, silver-tongued high school sophomore. Veronica moves to Riverdale from New York, eager to reinvent herself after a scandal involving her father”.

“I’ll take it !” Lucy tweeted.


Season one of Riverdale wrapped up in May. Season 2 will air in October. How awesome would it be if Lucy Hale guest starred in the second season of Riverdale?

No comments:

Post a Comment