Friday, August 5, 2016

PLL Cast Play ‘Never Have I Ever’: Anonymous Texts, Cheating & More (Video)

The Pretty Little Liars cast played a PLL version of “Never Have I Ever”. They were read crazy scenarios from the show. They had to say if they did those things in real life.

Pretty Little Liars cast
Credit: Disney/ABC Television Group, Creative Commons

Never have I ever dated my teacher:
None of the PLL actors did that one.

Never have I ever sent an anonymous text:
Troian Bellisario said she wouldn’t even know how to do that on a phone. A lot of PLL actors did admit to this one, though. Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell and Keegan Allen have all sent anonymous texts.

Never have I ever spied on an ex:
Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, and Janel Parrish all admitted to spying on an ex.

Never have I ever cheated on a test:
Tyler Blackburn, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding and Ashley Benson all admitted to cheating on a test. Lucy Hale said she cheated a lot in middle school. She was homeschooled, so it was easy for her to cheat.

Never have I ever tried to date a friend’s brother:
Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson have both tried to date a friend’s brother. Troian Bellisario hasn’t, but her friends have tried to date her brother.

Never have I ever been locked in a coffin on a moving train:
Of course, none of them have.

Never have I ever fallen off a cliff:
Troian Bellisario has done this often (not all the way down). She’s clumsy and she does a lot of hiking at Griffith Park. Ashley Benson almost died when she fell off a ledge that was 8 feet tall.

Never have I ever found something dead in a strange place:
Troian Bellisario and Ian Harding both said that they have.

Never have I ever lied about my identity:
Tyler Blackburn and Ian Harding both admitted to lying about their identity.


Have you ever done any of these PLL scenarios in real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment