Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lucy Hale’s Adorable New Dog Elvis

Meet Lucy Hale’s incredibly cute new puppy Elvis.

Lucy posted this cute photo of Elvis resting his head on her shoulder. Lucy wrote “I realize I'm becoming the annoying dog girl but seriously ?! He's so cuddly and fluffy and sweeeet”.

Lucy Hale with her dog Elvis
Instagram

Lucy posted another adorable photo of her dog Elvis with the caption “Everyone say hello to my new baby Elvis. I'm so in love it hurts”.

Lucy Hale's puppy Elvis
Instragram

She posted this short video clip of Elvis:

A video posted by Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) on


Lucy also has a Maltipoo named Jack.

Photo Credit: Lucy Hale's Instagram

Lucy Hale’s family dog Bentley, a Yorkshire Terrier, recently died. Lucy Hale posted this sweet message on Instagram. “Bentley--You were such a good dog and brought so much joy to us. I hope you're chasing squirrels up in doggie heaven. We love you. ❤️🙏🏼 (this photo was from when I had just moved to LA at 15 and sweet Ben dog rode all 32 hours w/ my mom and I) RIP RIP RIP ”.

A photo posted by Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) on


How adorable is Lucy Hale’s new puppy Elvis?!

Check out the other PLL stars and their pets. Shay Mitchell adopted a German Shephard mix named Angel. Sasha Pieterse and her fiance have two Great Dane puppies named Lady and Levi. Janel Parrish also has two dogs, Kleo and Oreo. And Keegan Allen has a cat named Minin.

No comments:

Post a Comment