Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lorenzo Still Around in PLL Season 6B

Alison DiLaurentis will be married to Dr. Rollins when PLL returns for the second half of season 6, but that doesn’t mean Alison’s last boyfriend Officer Lorenzo Calderon has left Rosewood.

Actor Travis Winfrey, who plays Lorenzo on PLL, has confirmed that he will be in season 6B.  He posted this photo with the caption “Yeah I'll be in 6b And I still love you.”

Credit: Instagram
Travis’s “I still love you” comment is directed towards PLL fans who aren’t happy with Lorenzo’s presence on the show.  A lot of hate has been sent Travis’s way on social media from PLL fans who didn’t like his character. 

Back in June, Travis addressed the issue by tweeting “No matter what you post on here. I still love ALL of you. That's why I have Twitter. I want to know what you think... Good or Bad. -Trav”.


Are you happy that Lorenzo will still be in Rosewood after the five year time jump?

No comments:

Post a Comment