Thursday, March 19, 2015

Will We Feel Sorry for “A” on PLL?

Once we find out “A”’s identity and reason for torturing the Liars, will we feel sorry for “A”?

PLL "A"
Credit: Marlene King's Instagram

Sasha Pieterse, Alison on PLL, spoke to People about “A”.  "I'm just really excited for the fans to see this ‘A’ in a new light," Sasha said.  "It's more disheartening and sad than anything."

Sasha already knows who “A” is and she doesn’t think PLL fans will see it coming.  “It's not something that you would expect or even that the viewers would be like, 'Oh, that makes sense.' It's actually very dark, especially for this kind of TV show.”

Sasha was also asked about Mona’s secret message being an anagram for ‘Charles DiLaurentis’ or Rachel S. DiLaurentis’.  Unfortunately, Sasha wasn’t able to tell us much about that.  “I actually don't know how much I can say about that, but I would say that they're getting warmer.”

Sasha also talked about her thoughts on Emison.  Does Sasha think Alison and Emily’s kiss was genuine?  And does she see a future together for Emily and Alison?  “I think that Alison was so confused in her state, too, and I think she was just manipulating Emily to a degree but also trying to figure out her own feelings. I don't think it was genuine in the fact that she was really looking for a relationship, and after everything that happened and all the trust that was broken, I don't think realistically that they would ever have a relationship, which is going to crush all of our Emison fans.  But I kind of do agree with Shay in the fact that looking at the history these two have had with each other, I think it's toxic more than anything.” 

Although we don’t know much about “A” right now, it’s hard to imagine a justifiable reason for “A” to torture the girls.  Do you think you will feel bad for “A” or are you Team Liars all the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment