Friday, December 19, 2014

Ashley Benson’s 25th Birthday


Yesterday Ashley Benson, who plays Hanna Marin on Pretty Little Liars, turned 25.  Her PLL castmates were full of birthday wishes for her.

Lucy Hale (Aria on PLL) tweeted “Where I'm at it's already @AshBenzo bday. Happy birthday ladybug. Cannot believe I've known you as long as I have.”

Janel Parrish (Mona on PLL) tweeted “Happy Birthday to this dollface @AshBenzo”.

Shay Mitchell (Emily on PLL) posted this Flipagram for Ashley’s birthday.
A video posted by Shay Mitchell (@shaym) on
She captioned it “Wishing the Benzo to my Buttah the happiest of all Birthdays today!!! I love you sooooooooo much and wish I could be there to celebrate with you but I will be in spirit! Have a good one lil sis, the best is yet to come!!! @itsashbenzo #ButtahBenzo”.

PLL showrunner Marlene King posted this video with the caption “This one! She brings me so much joy! Happy birthday @itsashbenzo! I love you baby!”
A video posted by @imarleneking on

Tyler Blackburn (Caleb on PLL) posted this photo and wrote “Been loving this girl for five years. You have brought me so much laughter. You've literally had a huge hand in changing my life. I am so grateful for you. Happy Birthday babe! @itsashbenzo”.

Hope Ashley Benson had a great 25th birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment