Monday, June 18, 2018

PLL Cast Celebrate Dads on Happy Father's Day

The Pretty Little Liars cast took to social media to send sweet messages to their dads on Father's Day. Check out the photos and messages Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Sasha Pieterse and Janel Parrish shared.

Ashley Benson (Hanna on PLL) shared this flashback photo of herself with her dad Jeff Benson. She captioned it "Happy Father’s Day to the funniest and sweetest man I know ❤️ I love you".

Ashley Benson as a kid with dad Jeff Benson flashback Father's Day photo
Instagram

"I love you daddy!" Lucy Hale (Aria on PLL) tweeted.


Lucy Hale was disappointed that she didn’t get to spend Father's Day with her dad, though. She also tweeted "Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there ! Wishing I could be with mine today ❤️".


Shay Mitchell (Emily on PLL) shared this photo of herself with her dad and wrote this sweet message:

"Happy Fathers’s Day to the guy who told me everyday that I could be whoever I wanted to be and that the world was my oyster. You are my rock and I am so thankful for you. Love always, your favorite kid. #HappyFathersDay".

Shay Mitchell and her dad Mark Mitchell Father's Day
Instagram

Troian Bellisario (Spencer on PLL) shared a couple photos of herself with her father (producer Donald Bellisario). She commented "Still feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I was born with this incredible man as my father. Happy Father’s Day @donaldbellisario".

Troian Bellisario with her dad television producer Donald Bellisario Father's Day
Instagram

Flashback photo of a young Troian Bellisario with her dad:


Troian Bellisario with her dad television producer Donald Bellisario flashback childhood photo
Instagram

Sasha Pieterse (Alison on PLL) shared this adorable flashback photo of herself on her dad's shoulders. She also shared this heartfelt message:

"Happy fathers Day dad! 🖤 I am so beyond blessed to have you! You have taught me more lessons than you know, starting with how to have a fierce heart filled with love first. Thank you for giving me the courage to follow my dreams and the passion to always fight for what I believe in. I love you ♥️".

Sasha Pieterse childhood photo with dad Jeff Pieterse Father's Day flashback photo
Instagram

Janel Parrish (Mona on PLL) shared this flashback photo of her dad holding her as a baby. "Forever my favorite photo of us. Happy Fathers Day to the best daddy!" Janel wrote.


Janel Parrish baby photo with dad Mark Parrish Father's Day
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment