Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lucy Hale's Street Style Inspired by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

Love Lucy Hale's street style? Fashion is how Lucy Hale expresses herself and she likes having fun with it. Although her style keeps evolving, she gets street style inspiration from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. And Lucy Hale is into 70's vintage right now.


Lucy Hale street style
Instagram


“I just like to have fun with what I wear. I think that fashion for me is how I express my personality, obviously [that’s what it is] for a lot of people, but I think in the business in what I do, I get to try different things and new things and push the boundaries and do things left of center which is fun,” Lucy Hale explained to US Magazine at the celebration for Minnie Mouse's Walk of Fame star and collaboration with Coach for a limited edition collection.

Lucy Hale's style is constantly evolving, but she gets inspiration from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kate Bosworth and Sienna Miller. “I always want my street look to look like Mary Kate and Ashley’s because they’re little too!” Lucy Hale said.


Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen own the fashion company Elizabeth and James. If you are also a fan of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's style, check out Elizabeth and James jewelry, bags, dresses and sunglasses available on Amazon.


Lucy Hale likes to experiment with bold and dramatic looks on the red carpet, but she couldn't be further from that for her everyday street style. On a typical day, she dresses casual and doesn't wear much color.

“I’m much more toned down in my day-to-day life, [I wear] like no color typically and I’m in black, white and grey. [My street style] is more casual, maybe a bit edgier, but on the carpet is where I like to explore a little bit.”

Right now, Lucy Hale's street style has a bit of vintage flare. She's been busy thrift shopping.

“I’ve recently gotten into vintage and thrift shopping, so my everyday style has kind of a 70’s vintage flare I’d say — at least right now. It could be different next week!”

Lucy Hale always looks stylish. Love that her street style is always evolving. Can't wait to see what she tries next!

No comments:

Post a Comment