Monday, January 9, 2017

Shay Mitchell’s Tearful PLL Goodbye Letter (Video)

Shay Mitchell shared a tearful goodbye video after she finished filming the final season of Pretty Little Liars. Shay fought back tears as she read a PLL farewell letter she wrote.

Credit: Disney/ABC Television Group, Creative Commons

“The Pretty Little Liars series finale has officially wrapped forever. Please excuse my crying because this was a very emotional moment for me. I wanted to be able to share this moment with all of you, who have helped me get to where I am today. I am so thankful for all of the support that you guys have given me the past 7 years, and I am excited to continue this journey with all of you,” Shay captioned the goodbye video.

Shay started off by acknowledging how being cast as Emily Fields on Pretty Little Liars changed her life. “I don’t know what my life would have looked like without Pretty Little Liars. It has changed me in more ways than I could attempt to count.” She continued, “It gave me the best years of my twenties.”

Shay also gave a special shoutout to her PLL co-stars. “To my sisters, Ashley, Sasha, Lucy and Troian: we did it. We managed to stay close through seven years of high school and that will always be what I am most proud of.”

Credit: Disney/ABC Television Group, Creative Commons

“I’d like to think that somewhere in an alternate Rosewood universe, that these five women will always remain a constant in each others’ lives, just as I hope we all do in our own reality. The good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly. We were always there for each other and I feel so incredibly lucky to know you all. and I will never forget what we had these last seven years. It was rare and special and perfect. And I will miss you all madly,” Shay continued.

She finished the video with a thank you to the fans. “Thank you guys so much for being so awesome.”

Shay Mitchell cried so much that her fake eyelashes came off. Check out the tearful video below:


Can’t believe Pretty Little Liars is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment