Sunday, March 27, 2016

Keegan Allen is Team Spoby & Wants ‘The Notebook’ Ending

Spencer is in love with Caleb on Pretty Little Liars right now, but if actor Keegan Allen (Toby on PLL) gets his way then Spoby will end up together again. He wants a romantic "The Notebook" type of ending. (Totally different opinion than Lucy Hale had. Lucy wants PLL to end tragically.)

"I'm a hopeless romantic. I would like to think of it as 'The Notebook' scenario. He builds this house, and he's growing old. And Spencer comes back, and they live happily ever after," Keegan Allen told ABC News.

Credit: Troian Bellisario's Instagram

In fact, Spencer is the type of girl actor Keegan Allen would pick in real life. "It's a relationship that I would like to have in my real life. [Toby] has a type, this alpha-female girl. And I can understand that. In real life, I find myself very much attracted to women pursuing a passion, and they don't need anybody, a man," he said.

Are you shipping Spaleb or Spoby?

No comments:

Post a Comment