Monday, November 2, 2015

Lucy Hale’s Beauty Horror Story: Nail Polish Instead of Lip Gloss

Lucy Hale shared a painful beauty horror story with Cosmopolitan and it involves nail polish being applied somewhere other than her nails.  Yikes!

Credit: Disney/ABC Television Group, Creative Commons

“I had just moved out to L.A. and I was doing a photo shoot for someone and a makeup artist accidently put nail polish on my lips because he thought it was lip gloss, since it was in a similar case to the nail polish. Luckily we got it off in time. I was like, "This burns. Does this have pumper in it? Why is this burning so bad?" And then no one said anything and I looked at the package and sure enough it was nail polish. It was bad, but luckily I got it off before it dried. ”

Lucy also talked about Aria’s new look for season 6B of PLL, which she likes better than Aria’s high school look.   “It's a lot more toned down. Aria was always the one that was very glamorous. I'm like, "You're young, going through turmoil, and you've got like lashes on, like what are you doing?!" But it's a lot more natural on the show now, which I like. ”

If you’re a fan of Aria’s makeup on Pretty Little Liars, check out the PLL makeup artist’s tutorial of Aria’s eye makeup and see what products she uses on Lucy Hale.

Do you have a beauty horror story similar to Lucy Hale’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment