Monday, October 5, 2015

PLL Cast (Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale & Shay Mitchell) Talk About Living Alone

Pretty Little Liars stars Ashley Benson (Hanna on PLL), Lucy Hale (Aria on PLL) and Shay Mitchell (Emily on PLL) shared stories about the first time they lived alone in this “On the Fly” video. 

Ashley Benson said “it was a typical eighteen-year-old’s apartment.  Messy and so disgusting”.

Lucy Hale's first time living alone was when she was nineteen.  “My mom moved out to LA with me from about fifteen to eighteen.  She moved back to Tennessee when I was nineteen and was super excited up until the next day when she left and I woke up and there was no one there to make me breakfast or do my laundry,” Lucy said.

Shay Mitchell’s first time living alone was in Canada.  “First time living alone was when I moved to Toronto.  It was this beautiful character building.  Four floors and I was absolutely in love with it.  I had my own little balcony, my own little kitchenette. And although it was old and there were a lot of problems with it, it was my own and that’s all that mattered and I had a lot of great memories there”.

OTF/“On the Fly” video featuring PLL cast talking about living alone:

No comments:

Post a Comment