Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Janel Parrish Talks About Mona’s Return

Mona Vanderwaal, the original “A”, turned out to be alive in the Pretty Little Liars season five finale “Welcome to the Dollhouse”.  Janel talked to E! Online about the shocking revelation that Mona wasn’t really dead.

http://whoisontheateam.tumblr.com/post/114568744322


Janel really did believe her character died.  “Honestly, when Marlene told me I was going to die, I thought I was dead. And then a couple of weeks before we filmed the finale, she called me and was like, ‘OK, you're actually alive.’ So I was like, ‘Yeah, I'm alive!’” Janel said.

Mona certainly looked dead when “A” stuffed her in the trunk of a car after attacking her, but Janel has an explanation for that.  “I believe Mona was drugged by "A" and so that's why she looked like she was dead. She was drugged.”

Janel isn’t a huge fan of Mona’s new blonde hair.  “Let's talk about the fact that I look terrible as a blonde. I will never be blonde ever again! I'm dreading myself seeing myself in that wig, in that scene being creepy and strange!”

Janel is happy that Mona’s alive, since that means she’ll get to be in more scenes on the show.  “Flashbacks are all fun and good, but it's nice to be back and have more than one scene every few episodes. I love doing what I do and I love being on set and being with the cast and playing Mona. I really prefer Mona alive, so I'm very happy” Janel said.

Were you surprised to find out Mona wasn’t really murdered by “A”?

No comments:

Post a Comment