Thursday, November 13, 2014

PLL Spoilers: Christmas Episode Quotes

A photo posted by @imarleneking on

Want to know some quotes from Pretty Little Liars first Christmas episode?  PLL showrunner Marlene King has tweeted six quotes from “How the ‘A’ Stole Christmas” PLL episode 5x13.

“I’m abstaining from Christmas this year, remember?”

“We will.  Besties forever.  I promise.”

“Now tell me what happened.  The real story.”

“It’s a Christmas miracle.”

“I’m pretty sure a kid peed on me and that mean girl keeps calling me dumb.”

And Santa will say “And you know I’ll do whatever I can to help you get it.”

Can you guess who says each of those Christmas quotes?

1 comment:

  1. Finally I found best chistmas quotes. thank you so much sharing with us. please update more articles for us. Christmas Quotes 2014

    ReplyDelete