Saturday, August 30, 2014

Top Ten Mona Vanderwaal Quotes


In honor of television’s best villain, here are ten awesome quotes from PLL’s Mona Vanderwaal.



  1. “When someone shows me who they are I believe them.  I don’t need to be taught a lesson more than once.” (“Miss Me x 100”, 5x05)
  2. “I really loved you once and I really was your friend.” (To Hanna, “‘A’ Is For Alive” 4x01)
  3. “I’m waving a white La Perla.  That’s like the international peace symbol.”  ("Moments Later" 1x11)
  4. “Um, are your legs always that short?” (To Aria, “Never Letting Go” 2x06)
  5. “Look.  I’ll take heels over a hoodie any day of the week, but just because I’m not “A” anymore doesn’t mean I can’t recon your asses when I need to.  So yeah, I have proof.” (“Under the Gun” 4x06)
  6. “You really were the weakest link.  Look how strong I made you.  You should be thanking me.”  (to Emily, “‘A’ is for A-L-I-V-E” 4x01)
  7. “Noel broke up with me and I don’t even know why, so I hit these amazing sales thinking I could just shop the pain away and I bought, like five cashmere blend sweater sets.  Have you ever seen me in a sweater set?  No, because I don’t wear sweater sets!  Or blends.  I think he broke me.”  (“Let the Water Hold Me Down” 2x16)
  8. Hanna:  "You are not starved, you just had a whole bowl of jelly beans.” Mona:  "They were complimentary."  (“Touched by an A-ngel” 2x10)
  9. “I listen to every drawn-out whiny detail when you have a problem with Caleb and you can’t even bother to nod your head and pretend like you care … I just poured my heart out to someone who cares more about her homecoming photo than her friend.  Could you be any more selfish?” (“Let the Water Hold Me Down” 2x16)
  10. “If I could live through Alison DiLaurentis and her nonstop torture, I can handle some radioactive texting.”  ("Breaking the Code" 2x21)
What's your favorite Mona quote from "Pretty Little Liars"?


No comments:

Post a Comment