Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Shay Mitchell Turns 32 & PLL Cast Sends Birthday Messages

Shay Mitchell, Emily Fields on Pretty Little Liars, turned 32 on April 10. Her former PLL co-stars took to social media to send some birthday love her way.

Troian Bellisario, Spencer Hastings on PLL, shared some gorgeous photos she took of Shay Mitchell on the set of Pretty Little Liars back when they filmed season one. Troian wrote a sweet message, sharing that the two have grown even closer after Pretty Little Liars ended.

Shay Mitchell Emily Fields PLL season 1 troian bellisario birthday
Instagram

"So back on the first season of @prettylittleliars I brought my aunt’s nikon camera from the 70s to set and I photographed some of the cast and crew. I ended up photographing @shaymitchell a lot because... she’s gorgeous (duh) but as you can see from some of the photos I took she’s not only beautiful on the outside but she is magnetic. Whether lost in thought or radiating some magical ethereal joy she is just someone you want to be around. Because when you do get to be around her she makes your life a whole lot better. So I’m thrilled to say, Happy birthday to my friend, Shay. I’m so grateful that somehow after PLL ended we managed to grow even closer and I know this year is gonna be the best one yet. Don’t ask me how. I’ve just got a knack for telling these things. ❤️," Troian wrote.

Shay Mitchell Emily Fields "Pretty Little Liars" season 1
Instagram

Sasha Pieterse, Alison DiLaurentis on Pretty Little Liars and the spinoff The Perfectionists, shared this Sashay/Emison photo and captioned it  "Happy Birthday lover 🤓".

Shay Mitchell, Sasha Pieterse, Sashay, Emison, birthday message
Instagram

Pretty Little Liars showrunner Marlene King shared this photo and wrote "Happy Birthday @shaymitchell. Two beautiful humans in this pic. Shay and my mom. Love you both so much. ❤️😘❤️💕😘💕💫😘".

Shay Mitchell, PLL showrunner Marlene King's mother
Instagram

Hope Shay Mitchell had an amazing 32nd birthday! Last year, Shay Mitchell celebrated her birthday in Los Cabos with a gorgeous unicorn cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment